Cultural and Fine Arts
• Mountain Winery Concerts and Events www.mountainwinery.com
14831 Pierce Road Saratoga, CA 95070 408-741-2822
• Shoreline Amphitheater Events Shoreline Amphitheatre | Latest Events and Tickets
1 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 650-967-3000
• HP Pavilion Concerts and Sporting Events www.hppavilion.com/schedule
525 W. Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA 95113 408-387-9200
• Santa Clara Convention Center www.santaclara.org/conventioncenter
5001 Great America Parkway Santa Clara, CA 95054 408-748-7000
-Camera Cinemas | Los Gatos Cinema 41 North Santa Cruz Avenue
Los Gatos 408 395-0203
- Movies for Los Gatos, CA
• Ticketmaster ticket sales for many events: www.ticketmaster.com
Yes, we recommend the following Transportation options locally:
• Enterprise Car Rental 15011 Los Gatos Blvd. Los Gatos, CA 95032 phone 408-402-9522
• Summit Bike Rental 111 E. Main St. Los Gatos, CA 95030 phone 408-399-9142 - Walking distance to Hotel Los Gatos and Spa
• Los Gatos Transportation Links http://www.losgatoschamber.com/transportation.html
• Los Gatos to Santa Cruz Map Example http://www.google.com/maps?action=log_trip&daddr=Santa+Cruz&date=12/18/2012&f=d&ie=UTF8&saddr=Los+Gatos+&time=11:58am&ttype=dep&dirflg=r
• Silicon Valley Bus service http://www.vta.org Light rail and bus routes. Interactive Planner
• Airports SJC San Jose’ International Airport http://www.flysanjose.com/fl
SFO San Francisco International Airport http://www.flysfo.com/web/page/index.jsp
OAK Oakland International Airport http://www.flyoakland.com
MRY Monterey Regional Airport http://www.montereyairport.com
VTA (Santa Clara Valley Transit Authority)
Buses that service Los Gatos area are #27, 48, 49, & 76.
48 & 49 are shuttle buses taking you to Winchester Terminal for Light Rail connection.
Amtrak Reservations and Schedule Information
Railroad service to various points across the US. Provides bus and alternative transportation to service areas where train is not available.
BART ( Bay Area Rapid Transit )
BART runs from Fremont to Oakland, Concord, and San Francisco. Connections can be made through Santa Clara Valley Transit Authority.
Greyhound Bus Service
1 (800) 229-9424
70 S ALMADEN AVE, San Jose, CA 95113
Greyhound buses operate out of their San Jose depot.
Bureau of Consular Affairs - International Travel Safety Line
The phone number above offers recorded information and travel advisories regarding international political conditions. The website provides access to all travel services, including a list of foreign consulates, passport information and forms, health advisories, customs information, and a list of related telephone numbers.
(800) 660- 4287
CalTrain is operated by Southern Pacific and VTA offering commuter service from Gilroy to San Francisco. Connections can be made with VTA bus and light rail.
Highway 17 Express - Ideal for connecting to Santa Cruz and San Jose.
tdd/tty: (408) 321-2330
A cooperative effort between VTA and Santa Cruz Metropolitan Transit District provides express service between Santa Cruz and San Jose on weekdays between the hours of 4:40 am and 8:00 pm, (10:15 pm when SJSU is in session.)
97 E Brokaw Road # 140 (408) 436-2865
San Jose CA 95112 fax: (408) 437-9499
tdd/tty: (408) 436-0155
Outreach is a demand-responsive (within 48 hours) paratransit service. Door-to-door service is provided, taking clients to medical and dental appointments, banks, grocery shopping and senior programs. Available to the frail, elderly and disabled individuals in Santa Clara County who are unable to use public transportation and do not drive.